The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program provides the tools and support to take your small business to new heights. In professional workshops at Babson College you will learn from some of the brightest minds in business, learn about access to financial capital, and build a powerful network of professional support. Together with other entrepreneurs, you’ll make strong connections that will have an immediate impact on your business.
If accepted, the program tuition will be at no cost to you.
The curriculum focuses on skills you can apply immediately, including:
• Identify and evaluate business opportunities
• Understand and manage the competitive business environment
• Analyze financial statements
• Learn about access to financial capital
• Be a more effective leader
• Become a more skilled negotiator
WHO SHOULD APPLY
The program is designed for small business owners with limited resources who have
a business poised for growth. You must demonstrate a commitment to growing your
business and creating jobs in your community, and generally meet these criteria:
• Owner or co-owner of a business
• Business in operation for at least two years
• Business revenues of at least $150,000 in the most recent fiscal year
• Minimum of four employees, including the owner
To apply please go to http://www.10KSBapply.com
For more information please call (617) 238-3028.
The deadline to apply for this great opportunity is October 27th. Below is the detailed schedule.